Honda Accord Dashboard Light Guide
The Honda Accord is an excellent vehicle for families and individuals in Boca Raton, Greenacres, and West Palm Beach. Whether you’re looking for efficiency, room to grow, excellent features, or the affordability and reliability that comes with the Honda name, you’ll find it all with the Accord.
Honda Accord Dashboard Lights
As a vehicle owner, you want to stay up-to-date on all of the required vehicle maintenance, but sometimes you might need a bit more than that.
The Honda Accord is equipped with a state-of-the-art maintenance and service warning system in the form of dashboard lights. To help demystify them, we’ve put together this Honda Accord dashboard light guide with the most commonly seen dashboard lights.
These lights let you know that there’s a major problem and you need to get your vehicle to your
local Honda service department as soon as possible. Here are a few examples of warning lights:
- Low Oil Pressure: This light indicates that the oil pressure is low and the vehicle is in danger of overheating. To prevent this, immediately turn off the vehicle in a safe location and call the service center.
- Charging System Indicator: This light indicates a problem with your vehicle’s battery, starter engine, or alternator. Turn off all accessory systems and take your vehicle directly to your local service center.
- Engine Overheating: This light indicates that the vehicle’s engine is overheating and there could be serious damage. Pull over as soon as it’s safe to do so and call your local Honda service department.
These lights let you know that there’s a specific condition occurring and you should pay attention. If warranted, seek professional help. Here are a few examples of indicator lights:
- Low Tire Pressure: This light indicates that one or more of your vehicle’s tires is underinflated.
- Low Fuel: This light indicates your vehicle’s fuel level is crucially low. Refuel as soon as possible.
- Check Engine Light: This light indicates a problem with the vehicle’s emissions system. Get it checked at your local service center as soon as possible.
The dashboard lights in your vehicle will let you know the severity of the maintenance or service issue your vehicle is having. For the best results, be sure to consult this dashboard light guide or your vehicle’s owner’s manual if you’re not sure what a particular light means. If indicated, be sure to schedule a service appointment as soon as possible at your local Honda service center.
Schedule a Honda Service Appointment
Is your vehicle’s dashboard light system letting you know it’s time to get your vehicle maintained? Stop in to your local automotive service department near West Palm Beach, Greenacres, and Boca Raton. The Honda service department at Braman Honda of Palm Beach is conveniently located at 5200 Lake Worth Road in Greenacres, FL.
Our service department is open Monday through Friday from 7:30 am until 6 pm and Saturday from 8 am until 4:30 pm. To schedule a service appointment for your Honda Accord, visit our Schedule Service page or give us a call now today.