Driver’s Guide to Automotive Maintenance
Whether you plan to keep your vehicle for just a couple of years or to pass it down to the next generation, you want to keep it well-maintained so you can get the most out of your investment. The best way to do this is to keep up with the vehicle’s regular maintenance. But if you’re not a car maintenance expert, do you know what that entails?
To help you get to know the whole process, the team at Braman Honda of Palm Beach has put together a useful (and FREE) guide just for you. In the Driver’s Guide to Automotive Maintenance, we’ll cover the following topics:
- Where to find important maintenance information about your vehicle
- How to perform regular visual checks on your vehicle
- How often to change your vehicle’s motor oil
- How to do an under-the-hood check
- What to do when you’re in over your head
This FREE guide is available only from your local Honda dealer, so fill out the form to download the Driver’s Guide to Automotive Maintenance from Braman Honda of Palm Beach.