The 2017 Honda Ridgeline is available in seven trim levels, so comparing them all can be a bit dizzying. For this reason, we’ve taken the time to compare the bottom-, middle-, and top-level trims: RT, RTL, and Black Edition. We’ve compared the three in terms of active safety features, driver-assist technology, and audio and connectivity features because this is where you can see the biggest differences in trim levels.
Are you ready to learn about the Honda Ridgeline trim levels? Let’s get started.
Active Safety Features
In terms of safety features, even the base trim of the Honda Ridgeline is well-equipped. But there are some differences among trims as you increase the investment and luxury:
- RT: The base trim offers a multi-angle rearview camera with guidelines, daytime running lights, and a tire pressure monitoring system with Tire Fill Assist and location and pressure indicators, features that are unavailable on similar models.
- RTL: The midlevel trim offers the same features as the standard RT, including Brake Assist, Electronic Brake Distribution, and Vehicle Stability Assist with Traction Control.
- Black edition: The top-level trim adds advanced safety technology in the Honda Sensing system, which includes the Collision Mitigation Braking System and Forward Collision Warning.
Driver Assist Technology Features
Much like the active safety features, the driver assist technology doesn’t change as quickly as you go up the trim levels, but you’ll see a marked difference in the top trim of the Honda Ridgeline:
- RT and RTL: The base and midlevel trims don’t offer any driver assist technology features.
- Black Edition: The top-level trims offers driver assist technology such as the Lane Keeping Assist System, Adaptive Cruise Control, auto high-beam headlights, and the Blind Spot Information System with Cross-Traffic Monitor.
Audio and Connectivity Features
This is where it’s really fun to look at the top trim levels of the 2017 Honda Ridgeline because that’s where the technology can truly shine. But the base and midlevel trims are still so well-equipped that you really can’t go wrong.
- RT and RTL: These trims offer the same entertainment and audio features: a 5-inch color LCD screen with Bluetooth HandsFreeLink and Bluetooth Streaming Audio as well as speed-sensitive volume control for the 200-watt audio system with seven speakers, including a subwoofer.
- Black Edition: This trim offers a totally different set of features. It gets an eight-speaker 540-watt premium audio system with subwoofer and eight-inch display audio with high-resolution graphics and electrostatic touchscreen with customizable feature settings. It also has a truck bed audio system, Honda HD Digital Traffic, and voice recognition.
Get a Closer Look and Choose Your Honda Ridgeline Truck
The new 2017 Honda Ridgeline has an abundance of options compared to other trucks on the market, and if you pair that with its unique features for entertainment and comfort, there really isn’t anything in the same ballpark. So take a closer look at the vehicle at your local Honda dealer near West Palm Beach, Greenacres, and Boca Raton.
Braman Honda of Palm Beach has a huge inventory of new Honda vehicles in our online inventory that’s available 24/7. You can take a look, choose a model that fits your budget and wish list, and then schedule a test drive and see if it’s the perfect fit. Let us know when you’re ready and we’ll grab the keys!