Things to Do near West Palm Beach FL
You don’t want to sit around and inundate yourself with the drivel and buffoonery of yet another Netflix show, but you don’t want to go out to the bar and get hammered with those same old friends, either.
This leaves you wondering, “What are some of the best things to do near me?” Here’s your official guide!
Clematis by Night – Concerts, Friends, Food, Drinks & Fun!
What? Clematis by Night, a weekly tradition that’s been the hot spot to chill for almost 20 years.
Where? The West Palm Beach Waterfront. When? Every Thursday evening, from 6:00 PM to 9:00 PM. How much? It’s completely free. Why? Because you can. How? Any way you like it. Stop on by this week!
Norton Museum of Art – Founded in 1941
The Norton Museum of Art features several permanent collections. Here’s an overview…
- American Art, including Childe Hassam’s 1899 oil painting Gloucester Harbor
- Chinese Art, including a ritual wine pouring vessel from the 12th to 11th century BCE
- Contemporary Art, including Frank Stella’s 1968 acrylic painting Yazd II
- European Art, including Paul Gauguin’s 1889 oil painting Christ in the Garden of Olives
- Photography, including George Platt Lynes’s 1934 gelatin silver print Jean Cocteau
South Florida Science Center and Aquarium – Science Is So Exciting!
There’s so much to do at the South Florida Science Center and Aquarium. That’s why they host more than 215,000 students from 75,000 fields trips each year. They have a 5,000-square-foot Hall of Discovery with around 30 hands-on exhibits, a state-of-the-art planetarium, an upgraded theater, and a mock lab.
This place will have children and adults alike raving for more, loaded out of their minds on pure science.
We really encourage you to read the rest of our blog today. Who knows what you’ll find? Good luck!