10 Great Places for Thanksgiving Dinner in Palm Beach County
The holidays are here! And that means dragging out all those pots and pans, going to the store and picking out that “perfect” bird, cleaning the house, deciding who to invite (or perhaps who NOT to invite) to Thanksgiving dinner…the list goes on and on.
Wait! There’s a better way to enjoy this Thanksgiving holiday with friends and family without all the fuss and time-consuming cleanup. Why not enjoy a delicious Thanksgiving meal at one of the many outstanding restaurants we’re fortunate to have right here in Palm Beach County?
To help you decide, we here at Braman Honda put together our picks for the 10 best restaurants in West Palm Beach and vicinity to enjoy a delicious Thanksgiving dinner. From gourmet to all-you-can-eat, there’s a wide range of mouth-watering dining choices to choose from.
- Ruth’s Chris Steak House – Both locations in Boca Raton and West Palm Beach will be serving a traditional three-course Thanksgiving menu, including dessert.
- Racks Downtown Eatery and Tavern – Located in the heart of Mizner Park, this popular dining establishment features a prix-fixe meal with all the fixin’s.
- Slainte Irish Pub – In the mood for something different? Slainte’s offers a very inexpensive prix-fixe turkey or ham dinner. Or you can try some traditional “bangers and mash” along with other hearty Irish fare.
- III Forks Prime Steakhouse – Known for its great steaks, prime rib and chops, this top-drawer restaurant pulls out all the stops with a classic Thanksgiving menu. Or choose from non-traditional salmon or tenderloin selections.
- Deck 84 – For a delightful Intracoastal waterfront Thanksgiving dining experience, you can’t beat choosing between a delicious Floribbean-style seafood menu, or selecting a traditional Thanksgiving feast. Or perhaps a little of both?
- 3800 Ocean – Dine among lush palm trees and soothing ocean waves just steps from the beach. Located at the Palm Beach Marriott Beach Resort and Spa on Singer Island, this beachside restaurant is serving up an extensive menu of Thanksgiving favorites.
- Prime Delray – For a sophisticated Thanksgiving dinner alternative amid crystal chandeliers and marble floors, this swanky restaurant in Delray Beach offers free-range organic turkey with all the trimmings.
- Cucina Dell’Arte – This popular Palm Beach restaurant joins with its sister establishments, E.R. Bradley’s in West Palm Beach and Johnnies in Palm Beach, to present a complete menu of Thanksgiving favorites and holiday specials.
- Café Boulud – For a truly memorable Thanksgiving dining experience, this highly regarded French restaurant at the Brazilian Court Hotel in Palm Beach is presenting a sumptuous holiday menu that includes venison and foie gras terrine appetizers, roasted heritage wild turkey, and an array of specialty desserts.
- Dada – This unique eatery joins with its other restaurant siblings, the Dubliner in Boca Raton, and Howley’s and Longboards in West Palm Beach, to give back to the community with proceeds going to a variety of local charities, including the Delray Achievement Center. Featuring a traditional sit-down, three-course Thanksgiving feast, this is one time you should forget your diet and simply enjoy.
We’re also serving up something special this holiday season at Braman Honda, your #1 volume Honda dealer in Palm Beach. Choose from our extensive menu of award-winning 2015 Hondas, like the roomy 2015 Honda Odyssey, the technologically advanced 2015 Honda Accord, the economical 2015 Honda Civic, gas-sipping 2015 Honda Insight Hybrid, the all-new 2015 Honda CR-V, or the ruggedly handsome 2015 Honda Ridgeline Crew Cab. New for 2015 – all 2015 Hondas now come with a rearview camera, standard!
Plus, we’ve got some delicious deals on our huge inventory of certified pre-owned Hondas and 2014 year-end model closeouts. Braman Honda is conveniently located at 5200 Lake Worth Road, Greenacres, FL 33463. To schedule a test drive, call 800-651-4185. Or for service, call (561) 966-5160.